Self-Managing DB WG
Data Engineering Bulletin
TCDE Award Recipients
- The ICDE 2017 will be held April 19-22, 2017 in San Diego, California, USA.
- Delayed Data Engineering Bulletin December 2015 Issue is online:
December 2015: Next-Generation Stream Processing (David Maier, Badrish Chandramouli, eds.) (Issue PDF)
- Data Engineering Bulletin June 2016 Issue:
June 2016: Data Quality (Shazia Sadiq, Divesh Srivastava, eds.) (Issue PDF)
- The winners of the IEEE TCDE Awards 2016 are Arnab Nandi (TCDE Early Career Award), Mike Carey (TCDE Impact Award) and Gio Wiederhold (TCDE Service Award). The award ceremony will take place during ICDE 2016 in Helsinki, Finland.
- The upcoming ASONAM 2016 will be held 18-21 August, San Francisco, CA, USA.
What is the Technical Committee on Data Engineering?
The Technical Committee on Data Engineering (TCDE) of the IEEE Computer Society is concerned with the role of data in the design, development, management and utilization of information systems.
The TCDE sponsors the International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE). It publishes a quarterly newsletter, the Data Engineering Bulletin . There are approximately 1000 members of the TCDE.
- Data Management Systems and Modern Hardware/Software Platforms
- Data Models, Data Integration, Semantics and Data Quality
- Spatial, Temporal, Graph, Scientific, Statistical and Multimedia Databases
- Data Mining, Data Warehousing, and OLAP
- Big Data, Streams and Clouds
- Information Management, Distribution, Mobility, and the WWW
- Data Security, Privacy and Trust
- Performance, Experiments, and Analysis of Data Systems
How to join the Technical Committee?
If you are a member of the IEEE Computer Society, you may join the TCDE and receive copies of the Data Engineering Bulletin without cost. Just follow the instructions in this page .